important safety information
- DO NOT place your facial globes in the microwave, oven, or any other heating appliance. Always follow the proper steps in heating and/or cooling these skincare tools.
- If you have a pre-existing skin condition or medical concerns, consult a physician or dermatologist before use.
- If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using your meejee facial globes, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Use extreme caution while handling meejee cooling facial massager globes. They are made of glass and will break if dropped from a significant height or if an excessive amount of pressure is applied.
- DO NOT use meejee facial globes if they appear damaged in any way. If they are cracked or broken, proceed with caution and dispose of them safely.
- If broken, be extremely careful not to step on any glass shards. Thoroughly clean and vacuum the surrounding area to ensure that all pieces of glass are disposed of.
- DO NOT ingest the liquid inside the meejee cooling globes for facial massages in any way, shape, or form.
- DO NOT insert meejee facial globes into your body or its orifices in any way shape or form.
- If meejee facial globe liquid comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention.
- Take extra care while massaging under and near your eyes. Do not use excess pressure while massaging.
- Do not share your skincare tool with others. We understand that sharing is caring, but for hygienic reasons, think of sharing your facial globes like sharing a toothbrush.
- For use by or on children and those with reduced mental or physical ability, close adult supervision is necessary.
- We recommend using your meejee facial globes for no longer than 5 minutes at a time.
- Use this facial cooling machine only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Disclaimer: Users of this device do so at their own risk. Neither meejee nor its retailers assume any responsibility or liability for any injuries or damages, physical or otherwise, resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use of this device. Further, meejee reserves the right to revise this publication and to make changes from time to time in the contents thereof without obligation to notify any person of such revision or changes.
Model and packaging may be changed for improvements without notice.