meejee facial globes product manual
you're the coolest... seriously.
First of all, we'd like to say thank you so much for your support! We're a small team of passionate people whose mission is to help others feel confident in their own skin, and amazing people like you are the reason we're able to do just that.
before we get started
Please take a moment to read all instructions before using your cooling facial globes. We ask that you only use this tool as it’s intended as described in this manual. We do not allow any modification or disassembly. If you are unsure of something or have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
meejee overview of the glass facial globes
meejee facial globes are thermal massage tools designed to reduce skin inflammation, eye bags, and puffiness while increasing your skin’s elasticity and blood circulation. They are made with borosilicate glass that can handle extreme temperature changes so you can use them for cooled or heated massages. They are bacterial resistant, non-toxic, and eco-friendly. Plus, each purchase saves 50 plastic bottles from entering the ocean. How cool is it that we're saving our skin and saving the world?!
how does it become an ice globes cooling facial tool?
To start, you will want to make sure each facial globe is nice and clean. *To cleanse your cooling facial tool, first remove the insulation sleeves. Next, use soap and warm water and gently clean the entire outer surface of each facial globe with your hands. Make sure to use extreme caution as glass is fragile and can easily slip out of hands when wet.
Next, place your facial cooling globe duo in a fridge, freezer, bowl of ice, or any other low-temperature environment for at least 15 minutes.
Everyone’s skin is different, so some may prefer a colder massage and thus, more time in the fridge or freezer. We recommend experimenting with different cooling times to find the perfect temperature for you and your skin!
Once the facial globes have had time to cool, take them out of the fridge or freezer and slide the insulation sleeves back onto your facial (cooling) globes to protect your hands from sustained cold temperatures. And that's it! You've got yourself a cooling facial roller for a nice, cool massage.
how does it become a heating facial globe?
To start, you will want to make sure each facial globe is nice and clean. *To cleanse your facial globes, first remove the insulation sleeves. Next, use soap and warm water and gently clean the entire outer surface of each facial globe with your hands. Make sure to use extreme caution as glass is fragile and can easily slip out of hands when wet.
Next, fill a bowl with warm water based on your temperature preference. You may microwave the bowl of water but, NEVER place your facial globe in the microwave or other heating appliance. Let your facial massage globes soak in the hot water for at least 3 minutes.
Everyone’s skin is different so some may prefer a warmer massage and thus, hotter water and a longer soak. Make sure to test different temperatures and times and find what works best for you and your skin! Caution: DO NOT exceed 120 degrees Fahrenheit or 48 degrees Celsius.
Once they’ve had time to heat, carefully take them out and slide the insulation sleeves back onto your facial globes to protect your hands from sustained hot temperatures. And that's it! You've got yourself a heated facial globe for a relaxing, heated massage.
using your facial globes
meejee’s facial massage globes can be used to enhance your morning and nightly skincare routines or can be used separately on their own. To incorporate them into your skincare routine, we recommend using them to massage in your serums, creams, and moisturizers to improve absorption.
If you’re wondering how to use facial globes, not to worry--massaging with your meejee globes is made to be easy. Here’s how you do it:
1. start with your forehead
Take your facial globes from their low or high-temperature environment and start by massaging the forehead with upward (lifting) or downward (lymphatic) movements. Allow them to rest on your temples and your eyebrows for a relaxing effect.
2. move to your eyes
Glide each facial globe under each eye gently and allow the cold to tighten the skin under your eyes. This area of skin is very delicate so don’t apply too much pressure. Are ice globes good for skin? To put it simply, a cold massage will work to decrease inflammation and under-eye puffiness while also increasing blood circulation. A heated massage will provide a relaxing effect for the eyes and eyelids in particular. Just be careful not to overheat them.
3. don't forget your nose
Move your facial globes from under the eyes to the sebaceous glands of the nose. Massage outward and down from the bridge of the nose to the cheeks and jaw to help control oil production, skin inflammation, and pore visibility.
4. time for some chin-ups
Bring the facial globes to your chin and glide them against your jawline up to your temple. Return them to the corners of your mouth and glide them up to the edge of your eyes. Repeat this as many times as you feel like. These upward massaging movements will help lift and tighten your skin while accentuating your facial features.
Caution: If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using meejee facial massage globes, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
important safety information
important safety information
- DO NOT place your facial globes in the microwave, oven, or any other heating appliance. Always follow the proper steps in heating and/or cooling these skincare tools.
- If you have a pre-existing skin condition or medical concerns, consult a physician or dermatologist before use.
- If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using your meejee facial globes, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Use extreme caution while handling meejee cooling facial massager globes. They are made of glass and will break if dropped from a significant height or if an excessive amount of pressure is applied.
- DO NOT use meejee facial globes if they appear damaged in any way. If they are cracked or broken, proceed with caution and dispose of them safely.
- If broken, be extremely careful not to step on any glass shards. Thoroughly clean and vacuum the surrounding area to ensure that all pieces of glass are disposed of.
- DO NOT ingest the liquid inside the meejee cooling globes for facial massages in any way, shape, or form.
- DO NOT insert meejee facial globes into your body or its orifices in any way shape or form.
- If meejee facial globe liquid comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention.
- Take extra care while massaging under and near your eyes. Do not use excess pressure while massaging.
- Do not share your skincare tool with others. We understand that sharing is caring, but for hygienic reasons, think of sharing your facial globes like sharing a toothbrush.
- For use by or on children and those with reduced mental or physical ability, close adult supervision is necessary.
- We recommend using your meejee facial globes for no longer than 5 minutes at a time.
- Use this facial cooling machine only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Disclaimer: Users of this tool do so at their own risk. Neither meejee nor its retailers assume any responsibility or liability for any injuries or damages, physical or otherwise, resulting, directly or indirectly, from its use. Further, meejee reserves the right to revise this publication and to make changes from time to time in the contents thereof without obligation to notify any person of such revision or changes. Model and packaging may be changed for improvements without notice.
Model and packaging may be changed for improvements without notice.
While we don’t anticipate it happening soon, you may unfortunately break your meejee facial globes. If this occurs, please make an effort to recycle the glass.
You will need to remove the remaining facial globe liquid from the glass before placing them in a recycling receptacle. Check your local recycling guidelines for more information.
For customers located outside of the United States, please consult your local recycling guidelines for information on how to properly dispose of your device.
materials: borosilicate glass, water, glycerol, PEG, and sodium polyacrylate
colors: blue, black, and pink
sizes: globes: 50 x 50 x 135 mm | box: 128 x 170 x 68 mm
Congratulations! You made it to the end of the manual.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read through it all. We know your time is valuable, so it means a lot to us
If there is anything that we can do for you, product-related, skin-related or otherwise, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!
Results described in this manual, in our marketing content, and on our website may vary. ©2020 meejee, LLC. All rights reserved. Imported and distributed by meejee, LLC, Gainesville, FL, 32601, USA with warehousing and shipping fulfilment centers located in California and Florida.